Bright, sunlight-readable 6” combo includes support for crisp, clear Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northwest mainland Europe coast. Plus,BlueChart g2 HD and BlueChart g2 Vision HD compatibility.
Plus, Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1 foot contours as you fish.
It also has built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts.
ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications1, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more.
You can also share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units.
Features quick-release bail mount to make it easy to remove and take with you.
The Combo with Connections
- Bright, sunlight-readable 6” combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar (transducer sold separately)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with BlueChart® g2 HD and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain™ app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications¹, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units
The Garmin CHIRP difference - The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 45cv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear scanning sonar images - Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish.
Quickdraw Contours to create your own maps - Instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1 foot contours, then tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
Get connected with ActiveCaptain app - Our free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps and the community. Use the combo’s built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications¹, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more.
SailAssist features - SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose and heading and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed as well as set and drift and a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximising competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer.
Preloaded BlueChart g2 charts - Preloaded with highly detailed Garmin BlueChart g2 mapping covering the British Isles in their entirety, including the Thames Estuary, Caledonian Canal, Outer Hebrides, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Lough Neagh, The Shannon river (up to Lough Kee) and the Irish Sea. Continental coverage from Brest, FR to Kiel, DE including the Channel Islands, the Waddenzee, the IJsselmeer, the canals of The Netherlands, the Meuse River to Liege, BE; the Rhine River to Dusseldorf, DE and the Kiel Canal.
Take your ECHOMAP Plus with you - When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
¹ When paired with a compatible smartphone
² Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
- 6.0" WVGA Display - 400 x 800 pixels.
- Dimensions : 21.8 x 13.0 x 6.2 cm / 0.7 kg.
- Waterproof IPX7.
- Integrated 5 Hz GPS Receiver.
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable.
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable.
- Frequencies supported CHIRP (low, mid, high) / Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz / ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz.
- Transmit power : 500 W (RMS).
- CHIRP sonar technology (Built-in).
- Supports AIS & DSC / NMEA 0183 & 2000 compatible.
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 62cv with worldwide basemap
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover