See fish and structure in maximum detail when you pick your display color, your location and your sonar for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 7" fishfinder.
Select the optional GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar or the GT52 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars.
- Physical Dimensions: 9.3” x 5.5” x 2.3” (23.5 x 14.0 x 5.8 cm)
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Select the optional GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar or the GT52 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable : Yes
- Frequencies Supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), ClearVü and SideVü 260/455/800 kHz
- BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP): Yes
- WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH: Yes
- Split-screen zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): Yes
- Fish symbol id (helps identify fish targets): Yes
- Autogain technology (minimises clutter, maximises targets): Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- One 4-pin transducer port
- One 4-pin SideVü transducer port (7sv model only)
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.67A
A new way to see what’s under the water.
- The sonar color you pick says a lot about your fishing style. Good thing there are 7 new vivid options.
- What a view. Use the optional transducers to get CHIRP traditional, ClearVü and SideVü sonars.
- Never lose a hot spot again. Use waypoint marking to find your way back.
- What’s under the water’s surface looks pretty good as 1” contours, just saying.
- Wi-Fi® connection1 on land opens up a world of possibilities on the water.
Clear, Colorful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 7” fishfinder.
Use the GT20 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. Use the GT52 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 7" fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
Connect to the ActiveCaptain® app to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community.
The STRIKER Vivid 7" fishfinder includes a tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Striker Vivid 7cv with GT20-TM Transom Mount Transducer (CHIRP & ClearVu)
- Striker Vivid 7sv with GT52HW-TM Transom Mount Transducer (CHIRP, ClearVu & SideVu)
- Striker Vivid 7sv - Display Only (Compatible with CHIRP, ClearVu & SideVu transducers)