The 190 CLASSIC range incorporates the latest lifesaving technology.
Using a 38g CO2 cylinder, the buoyancy has been increased to 190 Newtons – more than 20% of the minimum CE standard.
This delivers a fast turnover as well as raising the head and mouth increasing freeboard and preventing secondary drowning a common cause for drowning at sea.
The bright yellow lung is constructed from a durable ‘high visibility’ fabric with reflective tape on both lobes of the lung.
Twin shoulder straps and an integrated crutch strap ensure a firm and safe fit minimising ride-up whilst a lifting becket ensures a speedy recovery.
The one piece construction between lung and cover makes re-packing a simple task.
- Life Jacket type: Coastal and Offshore recreational sailing CE approved to EN396
- Colour: Solid navy or red/ navySizesAdult unisex fit, 40kg upward, 55 – 144cm chest
- Firing Mechanism: Auto, ManualNewtons190MaterialsHeavy duty water resistant anti-tear Nylon
- Cylinder size: 38g co2
- Crutch strap: Fitted easy adjustment quick clip crutch strap to create a bespoke fit and minimise ride-up
- Retro reflective tape: Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on the lung. Reflective piping on outer cover
- Special features: Adjustable waist belt, lifting becket, mesh storage bag, one piece construction for easy repacking, UML firing mechanism, whistle
Seago Classic 190N Life Jacket
If buying more than one of these life jackets simply select from the 'Buying more than one?' dropdown menu the number required but keep the 'Quantity' at 1
There is a delivery charge of £11.99 for this product to Mainland UK.
Please contact us for shipping cost if adding extra items